Friday, December 12, 2008

Blowing leaves

Since we weren't able to get all of the leaves cleared from the yard before Jeremy left for SD, PopPop was nice enough to come over and help out. Of course Austin wanted to assist in any way he could. Since PopPop couldn't use both leaf blowers he let Austin try the lighter of the two. It was the funniest thing I ever saw. I wish I had taken a video because these pictures don't do the actual situation justice. Every time Austin would hit the button the leaves would blow (in the right direction) and Austin and the leaf blower would go in the other direction. He would just laugh and move on. I was laughing - PopPop was laughing - Angie (who was with us that day) was laughing. It was the funniest thing we had all seen in a while.






No comments: