Friday, December 12, 2008

O Christmas Tree

Last weekend we went to get our Christmas tree. The weather report said both days were going to be cold, but the Sunday forecast looked worse so we decided to go Saturday. We bundled everyone up and headed out. Shelby was so bundled when she got out of the car in the field of trees she fell right over. Poor thing. After that she just wanted Mommy to carry her around. We ended up taking the first tree we saw since it seemed like the best in the area. Of course Austin had to help Daddy cut it down and drag it to the truck. There weren't too many other people around so we didn't get a good family shot with the tree but I hope you all enjoy the pictures we did get.

On my way to get a Christmas tree
Let's see what we can find
This one over here looks good
Daddy & Austin like this oneAustin helping Daddy cut down the tree
Can I help you Daddy?
What are you doing now Daddy?
Tree is down and Austin is helping drag it to the truck
I think I can do it by myself - no Daddy can you help me?
Here we go.
Woah - this tree sure is heavy!
Mommy & Shelby think Austin & Daddy picked a great tree

No comments: