Thursday, May 21, 2009
Bad blogger
I know I'm such a terrible person at updating. I was doing well for a while. Things here are busier then usual. The kids have been enjoying the warmer weather and we are finally seeing the sun. For a while there early in May I didn't think it would ever make its way back through the clouds. This month has been fun. Jeremy and I went to Richmond for the Nascar race while Austin and Shelby spent the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Evans. The following weekend was Mother's Day - I received some very nice cards and present (pictures to follow of our day together). Also this month Shelby discovered that she loves pudding and is really talking up a storm. She is even calling Austin by his real name. For those of you who don't know that story - she was only calling him Naunny. Just yesterday I heard her actually saying Austin. I will have to get that on film. Another exciting thing this month was Austin's first ride on a big-boy bike. He is so excited to put on the helmet and try to ride. He really needs a lot of practice but he should pick it up quickly. Pictures and a movie to follow for that one too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment