Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hmmm

Who would have thought that things would become insanely busy that I couldn't keep up with this blog - not me. A majority of the problem is that most of our pictures are on our personal computer which Jeremy uses for work. Since he too has been VERY busy it has been hard to get time to have the computer to myself - but then again should I really be complaining about that?
Ok, question is now that I haven't posted pictures since July I'm wondering how to do so. I have quite a few. There are pictures from Austin's 4th birthday, our trip to the fair, Austin's first day of pre-school, Austin giving himself his first haircut, preparing for Uncle Corey & Aunt Molly's wedding and two snow events (one minor-one major). Maybe I should just post an update slideshow and start with this month. Updating this blog is something I have on my to do list - or should I say my "before baby" to do list. Since we are just about 3 weeks away from baby's scheduled arrival I had better get started. Ok - look for the slideshow soon of all events before December.

No comments: