Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Highchair

Thank you Grandma & Grandpa Evans for Sydney's new highchair. Yes we did have one before but thinking that I wouldn't need a highchair again I sold it---surprise---I now need one. So Grandma & Grandpa offered to get one as a welcome gift for Sydney. Even though Syd has not gotten to the point where she is eating solid foods, she seems to always want to sit with me during dinner making eating very interesting. So I decided to put the new highchair together to see if she would enjoy sitting in it and watching us during dinner time. This chair comes with a great infant pad that offers a lot of support. I put her in it last night while I was trying to get dinner together---she LOVED it. She just sat and smiled and cooed while I was cooking---whew, that sure made life a lot nicer and dinner time a bit easier. Hopefully she will continue to enjoy it. The pictures below are without the tray...the seat also converts to a toddler seat and an infant seat that can be placed on a regular chair.


No comments: