Thursday, November 18, 2010

Being thankful

This year I'm am thankful to be caught up (in a way) with the blog before the holidays. Well of course I'm thankful for a lot more than that but I think there is a character limit on this blog. Thank you God for my wonderful family and friends. Thank you wonderful family and friends for helping us make the transition from a family of four to family of five (I was scared of the whole idea) and just a plain old thank you for allowing me to enjoy another year - even though it went by way too quickly.

Thanksgiving is in a week, Grandma and Grandpa Evans will be visiting. The following weekend the whole Clem family will be here so I'm sure there will be even more pictures. Then we will be at Christmas, New Year and Holy Cow Sydney's 1st birthday. Funny how I don't even remember this time last year. Where has the year gone? Stay tuned.....

No comments: