One of my cousins passed down a little bike that her sons had used (thanks Mannas family) to Austin. Since we got it around Christmas time and it was too cold to use it then we kept it hidden until the warmer weather came around. This past weekend Austin told us that he wanted a blue big boy bike. We asked him if it was black would he still like it---no he wanted a blue one. We figured once he saw it he may change his mind and we were right. He was so excited about the bike, helping Daddy put on training wheels and his new helmet. He still needs quite a bit of practice but atleast he has fun each time he trys to ride.
Do you like my helmet?
Can I help you Daddy?
Here's the other wheel
Maybe if I just did this....
I'm ready to go...
This sure is hard
Maybe we should have started on the driveway
Going down the driveway
Here I come with a little help from Daddy
Look at me Mommy!

No comments:
Post a Comment