Monday, July 13, 2009

Pictures, pictures, pictures

First let me say a very big THANK YOU to Jeremy's cousin Robin who took these awesome pictures of the kids. Every year it is a struggle to get just a few good ones and this year we have so many to choose from.

Since we were going to South Dakota around the time of the annual picture event we thought why not ask Robin. She always sends such great pictures of her family. Robin agreed and was great with the kids. Both Austin and Shelby did a great job posing...Shelby got a little tired at the end and didn't like the dress I picked for her second outfit. Oh well I guess I had better get use to that right. Here is our favorite and there are a few others on the side. I plan to upload them to kodak so that everyone can pick which ones they like the best. It is so hard to choose.

No comments: